Sunday 27 January 2013

Wild wild Oslo





















Oslo is the smallest European capital with a population of only 600,000. It means that it takes one just 20 minutes on the train to be on the outskirts of the city and be in the wild. Be on the top of the hills surrounding Oslo and observe its beauty from the top.

Winters are amazing in Oslo, simply because it is so different to summers. Out in the woods, there is hardly anyone without their skies on. I tried to walk my usual path up the hill the other day, and it just didn't work/wasn't as pleasant, as all the Norwegians were giving me a strange looks of 'why is she walking, not skiing.. foreigner..'. And I was the one to give way every other second. I am getting skies next time. I still love my Oslo, so peaceful, so quite, idyllic. Will crave more of civilization soonish me thinks. Too good can't last for too long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment